Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April showers and the faery princess (maybe I'm crazy)

I told you I love March. March saved its greatest gift for the last, and April has showered a few more on me..

All my hero's had the courage to lose their life out on a limb

March planted the seeds, as I wrote about in March and Human Spring (not like I'm smart, just opinionated), and in April (as I also said for 2012, that things would move fast, (well, I thought it..)) they took off,

So let me take you, take you to the movie. Can I take you, baby, to the show.
Why don't you let me be yours ever truly. Can I make your garden grow?...

I Met someone. On the ferry. Capital M. March 31. See http://errandknight.blogspot.ca/2011/10/51.html , 13 lines from the bottom. Check.

AND, in Joseph-Campbell-esque-mythology there is a moment in life called "the call." If you don't answer it, you're pretty much fucked. If you do - you are set out on a path, where many paths, "and errands" meet. I got that too. May I be up to the task.

Because,

... all I remember is thinkin,
"I wanna be like them."



April fucking rocked. Ask the Universe to bring love into your life, see what happens. Ask the Universe for work of meaning. This blog has evolved way beyond what it was intended, but it is still about those fundamental things, fundamental to me - meaning love travel art nature the environment.. you know. It's all here.

In life, love, work, I want to have the courage to risk my life out on a limb, because if it ain't worth risking, it ain't worth having. April 2012 - gave me the chances to do so. Out of my 900 months of life, there'll never be another. Things are speeding up, "battle lines being drawn." I think we are all getting 'the call.' Have you heard it? I heard it..

it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down


Love. Yeah, battle too. For Love. Good thing I found a faery warrior princess.

Good thing I'm in the company of eagles.

6 comments:

  1. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley (I love this song)
    Houses of the Holy - Led Zeppelin
    For What it's Worth - Buffalo Springfield

    I took this picture at the dump in Tofino, on April 14. My tough pal, Gord Downie, was scared to get outta the truck, there were 12-15 gigantic eagles swooping around. I stood in the open under them, and, walking towards them, one by one they sprung up, until this guy, he looked at me like, "that's far enough, Mister." I decided to yield the field, and just stood. While I stood and talked to a bird, like a moron, I had yet another moment of giving up on being human=being on top, this bird was clearly my superior. For he had a purple heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed this title, it was late last night when I wrote it, and it just didn't quite fit. Blog-crime, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in extremely good company..
    I hope to join that soon..

    ..and you're not a moron for talking to Eagles ..the morons don't go out on that limb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..and man, I love that photo - what a cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was cool. We'll go. You will be in awe and slightly nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll someday lock myself in a cabin with a book by Conrad, and a book by Campbell..
    You n eagles, Buddy..
    very cool.

    ReplyDelete