Wednesday, November 30, 2011

iahklu (k)nights

I've been reading the Lathe of Heaven lately. And insomniac. But not in a bad way - I can't sleep because I'm so excited about life!
Wierd..

To lay in bed at three am and read a book about a guy whose dreams make new realities, when you can't get to sleep and dream, because you're excited about making your dreams reality - is kind of surreal. And wonderful.

An alien in the book calls him, a person who does this: creates reality, or shifts us all to an alternate reality, or a new paradigm - an "iahklu."

We are all iahklu's by nature.

But we must choose to be dream warriors. Or not.
To be Warriors. And Dreamers.

We know we can create our reality, but a Warrior does so consciously.

I read Robert Moss's latest blog today - "knights of dreaming"  (http://mossdreams.blogspot.com/2011/11/knights-of-dreaming.html). It's about a group of men who are aware, awake, capable, educated, empowered in the world - warriors, Knights. Trying to wake up to their dreams (I think both night-dreams and 'hopes'), and also to help others to do so.

He found it inspiring, and so do I. He opens the blog with;

I am with a group of gentle but fiercely dedicated people whose cause is the Earth and the other species with which humans share life on the planet.

Hm, where is my Group? I think we are rounding each other up, as we complete our individual preparations and tasks. Synchroniciously - I was a given a vision at Robert Moss's session on dreaming and visioning for others, last May in Vancouver, by my partner Asi-klu (as I mentioned in sharp-shinned Pat/Texada Project).
His vision for me was in three parts, he said: You are with a group of men riding camels in the desert, there are about a dozen of you, you are not talking, you are serious but not grim, and you are riding with a clear destination and a single unified purpose.
The next was similar, I was part of a group of men in a boat, all rowing/paddling in perfect unison. We had a single unified purpose, and did not speak. He drew a picture of the boat, which he described as 'like a viking ship,' but the picture looked more like the Tla-oh-qui-aht ocean-going dugout canoes used here on the west coast of Vancouver Island. I wasn't living here then.
The third was of an eagle, flying above these things, and he (Asi-klu) was in it's head. The air was rushing through its feathers, a strong wind, loud in its ears, and it said to him; "when you hear this - you are on the right path."

I hear it when I stand on the beach in front of my home in the middle of the night, gazing at the stars, or when I run on these beaches alone in the day in the wind and rain. I am looking for those men consciously now, and I think one or two may be here.

Again Robert Moss seems to be acting as a Guide for me, reminding and fine-tuning.  - to find my brothers-in-arms, and continue to do the work that I am here to do. Thank you, Dux.

May we all be conscious and awake and empowered in creating our dreams. And may we all find our soul group and ride out to do battle.

Just remember... to make love, not war :)




Pick the star you aim for carefully, and maybe the stars, by drawing us to them, will draw us together...

insomniacs of the World - goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment