Tuesday, November 13, 2012

secret 5

A friend texted me the other day and said she had decided to change her career path to do something more true to her dreams, and said - that I had inspired her to do that! I was floored.
I almost felt like, "fuck it, I can go live in the woods - I set out to make the world a better place, my work here is done."

It inspired me instead to make these notes at work (and yeah, I know - wasn't I done blogging? apparently not - now you can't shut me up..)

Follow your dreams at any cost
it is only the resolve to do so - at any cost, that it comes to life, 
like Frankenstein monster - our endeavors are lifeless lumps - until we breathe life into them
and it is the resolution,
"I will do this at any cost"
that is the breath of life

The Journey 
- all journey's 
         are one
  - the Journey to ourself.

Here, we find everything.

My brother has been my inspiration lately, and I know he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

And how did that text lead me to think of this? It is because it is that resolve, and only that, which has lead me to where I am. AND, like other things, events, actions, in my life - I don't know where it came from, it seems like something almost outside of myself. Again, I challenge "the Secret" rationale - that we can do anything we 'intention', or set our intention to.. Yes - I am here in life because I resolved to be so at any cost

But I could not have resolved any other.

I'll quote a previous entry:

"My effort here is to help you become one. That's why I don't teach any morality, any character. All that I can teach is meditation, so that you can hear your inner voice more clearly and follow it, whatsoever the cost.

Whatsoever the cost. Hm. But the benefit is being natural, being yourself, not being divided. Once we are not divided inside ourselves, I'm not sure if the Bhagwan follows it to this point or not - how can we be divided from others?"

I will add to that - how can we be divided from anything?

That resolution, which has seen me through many trials, fears, and doubts - doesn't feel like part of me, but like a mountain I stood upon, and it reminds me - there is no separation between ourselves and the Universe, the World around us. And, our 'selves,' and even the concept of our 'selves' is a paradox - utterly true (and worth reaching for), and a shameful illusion (to be released). 

The secret to the Secret is - the only intentions we can make come true - are one's the Universe has already set, and we set in tune with it, and one's we set, and the Universe sets in tune with us ;)

My work-time writing also gave me an insight into why I write, and still write, this blog,

- all journey's 
         are one
  - the Journey to ourself.

Here, we find everything.

Watch the sunrise
Say your goodbyes
Off we go
Some conversation
No contemplation
Hit the road

5 comments:

  1. the entry was I Am That (the Bhagwan 'n I..),
    http://errandknight.blogspot.ca/2010/10/i-am-that-bhagwan-n-i.html
    and I was quoting the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, otherwise known as OSHO.
    the song at the end; 'Secret' - Maroon 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play my grammar exemption card on this one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color of the sky inside my dream quite a bit - even when it's grey, it's still very bright.
    Thanks, Brother
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but now you're making your dream so others can walk around in it too...

    ReplyDelete