Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swan and something new

When you clear things out, you make room for something new. When you let go, you are free to embrace. When you leave - you arrive.

We all pray for release of one kind or another, for liberty - from the chains that bind us.

Something I haven't mentioned, I don't think, from one of my favorite books - The Secret of Letting Go, is where he says, "just because you've failed at something a thousand times, doesn't mean you shouldn't try again, doesn't mean you the 1001nth try won't be the one that gets you over the hump.."

He goes on to say that sometimes you just need to change your strategy.

Can you live a life of your dreams? What if you have it all, but one piece - should you chuck it and start again, or make do?

2012 was a hard year for me, a good year, but I was trying to serve, and not serving my self. I had a dream life but couldn't enjoy it, I was caught up in "the struggle."

A friend of mine said, "environmentalists talk about protecting nature, but they never go to it, and ask what it wants, ask for its help, support, and guidance." I have since then, and I have received. Ask, and it shall be granted unto you.

Swan people have the ability to see the future,

and to accept the healing and transformation 

that is beginning in their lives.

I stopped trying to heal the world, and started trying healing my self. I asked for guidance and renewal, and a Lazarus owl came to me, and a dead swan. Let go = Receive.


Ask. Ask for your prayers to be answered, ask for help, ask for a world where you can naively give.

I see the future. Transformation is coming to us all.

1 comment:

  1. After starting this entry I googled "swan medicine and this was the first site that came up;

    http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/swan.htm

    It also says, discussing intuition, "Stop denying you know who is calling when the phone rings."
    You know who is calling.
    It's you.

    ReplyDelete