Saturday, March 3, 2012

Addendum

the dream-song is loud and clear
it follows us everywhere,
I don't know where I'm going
My dreams are following me.

A friend, ok - my boss - said to me yesterday, "the whole world is trying to help you succeed, wants you to succeed."

I know.

Some dreams you have to work for, intention, others - hunt you. If all we had was "the Secret" - that you can make your dreams come true - there'd be no surprise trampolines. Sometimes, for our dreams to come true - we just have to stop resisting.

MLK said, "I have a dream." I'll add to that, "a dream has us."

Never thought of possession, when all this was mine.

3 comments:

  1. hm...(what will i call it?) Was I dreaming? - me.
    A Dream like Mine - Bruce Cockburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream like mine came on itunes in the six minutes it took me to write this (I know, I know..)
    I also find it funny that there's no big black line between this entry and the last one, but of course there isn't - it's an 'Addendum.'
    These last three are a set, and express a single idea, there's no single word for it in english, but in some alien language it's a triangle with a dot near the top right-hand corner.

    ReplyDelete