Monday, July 30, 2012

Shout from the rooftops - "Thimbleberries!!" (July)

Thimbleberries, the name says.. small. But they got a big taste! Like raspberries, but with a vanilla aftertaste. And their juice is thick and red. July.

Wtf was July all about?

I came across this blog today, http://crazysexylife.com/  I forget how - probably from some chick-friend on fb. The title attracted me.. what's not to like? Sexy, you say? I actually first read, "Crazy Sex Life.."   Yeah, I know..

After I got home from work I looked it up again to have a second look. The first title didn't interest me much (competition? a girl-thing guys just don't get (like girls don't get why guys like to break stuff) (ps - it's not the crunchy sound, it's the whole experience))) but I like new blogs, so I scrolled down,

"Lastly – it’s totally ok for you to be that extraordinarily lucky woman. When amazing things happen to you, share how you manifested it and shout it from the roof-tops. It gives everyone else permission to manifest even the craziest dreams too."

... I took the above from a post titled 5 Tips for Crazy Sexy Manifesting. Cool. That's what I came for. Let yourself be lucky. I just became relationship-free again lately, and my eyes have been re-opening to life..

Shout it from the rooftops! :) That's how this blog started, something about a little boy wearing a cape, and thinking - we should all wear capes (http://errandknight.blogspot.ca/2010/10/my-blog-my-chosen-lifestyle.html). The idea is to be who we are in the open, to have the courage to try to be our best, in the open.

The first point in the list of five is about letting go, and clearing up your junk. Yep. July was about that for sure. For me anyway. And I'd forgotten how good I have it in life, I had become disconnected from it, probably because I was in a relationship with someone who was somewhere else. The last few days I walked home, or wherever, and nibbled on the wild thimbleberries along the side of the road. Was this what I expected as a high point for July? Nay. Yet it was. We don't know where we'll find joy, or what will tie us to our daily experience of the world. And.. they're really good!

As a small town lawyer I have struggled with having a blog, this blog. These are my guts on the page. Now I feel it's more likely I'll go totally public with it one day than ever take it down. I set out to live a new kind of life, for me, and to set an example for others - so they too will shout from the rooftops - You can live your dreams!!!!

I live in paradise, and I work for it. I never would have dreamed, 20 years ago, when I first came here, that I could live a life like this, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do next...

For today - I'm glad to have my daily joy back. It is a crazy sexy life. ;)





3 comments:

  1. http://crazysexylife.com/2012/5-tips-for-crazy-sexy-manifesting/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LETS GO FOR A BEACH WALK TOMORROW WITH HOT BENGAL SPICE TEA??? Im in town amigo,and without the need to show tourists about. Im good at listening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! That sounds perfect. I'll text you, like the cool kids do.

    ReplyDelete